Get your own personal taste of Alaska
Select from our Alaska Flightseeing Tours or create your own and book a charter .     on McKinley South Face, Iditarod Trail, Knik Glacier, Volcano Spurr, and Independence Mine.   Seats must be on the same flight.
- McKinley South Face
- Fly the glaciers and rocky ledges of Denali.   90 minutes.   $225 per person.  see video
- Volcano Mt. Spurr
- Circle an active volcano and enjoy the stunning views of Beluga Lake and Capps Glacier. Wildlife viewing.   75 minutes.   $185 per person.
- Knik Glacier
- Spot Dall sheep with an experienced Alaska bush pilot upon the craigy peaks surrounding Knik Glacier and Lake George.   60 minutes.   $155 per person.
- Independence Mine
- Weave through the Talkeetna Mountains and examine the historic mining district of Hatcher Pass and its exquisite setting from above.   45 minutes.   $105 per person.
- Iditarod Trail
- Take off from Willow, home of the 2014 Iditarod restart and an incredible view of Denali, and fly along the historic sled dog trail to Iditarod checkpoint Yetna Station.   45 minutes.   $115 per person.
Combine a Land Adventure with your Flight Tour:
- Bush Landing
- Add a landing to a Flight Tour.   Take pictures, explore, or stop for lunch at one of Alaska's remote lodges and get a glimpse of life in the Alaska Bush.   This is especially recommended for the Knik Glacier and Iditarod Trail tours.   $50 per person and up.
- Iditarod Champion
- Preface the Iditarod Trail tour with a visit to four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser's Happy Trails Kennels.   Purchase tickets at Happy Trails Kennels.   90 minutes.   $38 adults.   $18 children.
Two person minimum for flight tours.
Visit our Reservations page to begin your Alaska flightseeing andventure